Welcome to Skill Builders.
Hi, Please bear with us, we are about to update and re-organise this website so the information on it will not be updated for a while - but it will be worth it, we aim to make this site easier to navigate and more visually appealing we hope you'll agree. In the meantime this site still contains much of the info about what we do or have done so please do continue to have a browse. Thank you.
Skillbuilders is needed.
- decades of apprenticeship reductions at a time of boom, has resulted in a real skill shortage.
- exciting school age work based learning for schools is now back in fashion, but the links with industry and the education professions have never been so inconsistent.
- the drain of young people from our rural communities due to lack of well paid work.
Skillbuilders is delivering - proven afterschool programme which involves young trainees under master artisan supervision,
- growing network of businesses who positively support school and college educational professionals.
- piloting new ways of supporting vocational training.
- Skillbuilders can help your business and community.
Skillbuilders needs you!
- your business and artisan skills can help to nurture the next generation.
- your life skills and personal networks.
- your communities and that of your own families future generations.
- it can be even easier to work together and do something rather than sit back with frustration and do nothing!
- use the contact link at the top of the page to let us know how you might help or how we could help you!
Read the full Story!